Who we are
Croma PharmaMarket Solutions
The domain of the website is: https://www.croma.gr.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, type and version of your browser and your operating system.
2. Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path to the site.
3. Information such as your name, phone number and email address, which you enter when submitting a form to the website.
4. Any other personal information you send us.
Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
1. Managing our website and business
2. Sending non-advertising communications
3. Sending email notifications about your requests
4. Providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user from this information)
5. Manage requests and complaints that you have submitted or are related to our site
6. Maintain the security of the site and prevent any fraud.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or professional consultants, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy. We may share your personal information:
1. To the extent required by law
2. In relation to any current or future legal proceedings
3. For the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and mitigation of the credit risk)
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any good of the business that we sell (or intend to sell)
5. We believe that any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information may belong to the judiciary in the event that we consider that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Preservation of personal data
Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose. We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1. To the extent required by law
2. If we consider that the documents may be related to any applicable legal process
3. For the purpose of consolidation, exercise or defending our legal rights (including providing information to third parties to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
1. We will store all personal data you provide on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
2. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We can notify you of changes to our policy via email or through a private messaging system on our website.ς.
You can ask us to give you any information we hold about you. We may withhold the personal information you request for the period permitted by law. You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for any purpose.
Our website also includes information from third party websites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the protection policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies usually do not contain information that can identify the user but your personal data we hold may be linked to data stored or retrieved by cookies. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purpose of their use are defined below:
a. In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie settings found by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and “Advanced”
b. In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the menu and removing the option “Accept cookies from sites”
c. In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “View advanced settings”, and “Content settings” and selecting “Block sites from data” heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer — for example:
a. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
b. In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom history settings,” clicking “View Cookies,” and “Remove All Cookies.”
c. In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by entering the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “View Custom settings” and “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.